Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Old Print- New Trick exhibition is up!

I am happy to say that the exhibition is up and looks very nice. Even on opening day, when I was finishing up a couple of last minute things, students were already coming in and looking at the prints. Above is a picture from the back corner, and below from the opposite corner.

There will be an article in thursdays Inkwell (campus news paper) about the show. I'll try to add some snippets if I can get my hands on it. I am so excited, so far I have gotten great feedback.
I hope to remember to take some pictures at the reception. Two of the artists, Mariana Depetris and Jennifer Jenkins will be attending and giving short talks about their work.
Below is the view from the door.

1 comment:

Cynthia Kukla said...

Mirka, this show looks terrific that you have curated. It has a tantalizing description so when you have time, show us some individual works. I bet they are wonderful. Cynthia (by way of Sigrid and Tallinn)